Fruit Granola Biscuits. Our Simply Biscuits were designed to be the classic treat for dogs. With macrobiotic munching in mind, these fruit granola biscuits are produced without any need for white sugar or margarine, keeping their moreish nut, seed & oat crunch tightly packed into perfectly. A wide variety of fruit granola options are available to you, such as processing type.
Homemade Granola is a delicious mixture of rolled oats, nuts, seeds, and ground cinnamon that are mixed with oil (or melted butter) and pure maple syrup and then baked until golden brown. Store-bought granola suffers from many shortcomings. It's often loose and gravelly and/or infuriatingly expensive. You can have Fruit Granola Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Granola Biscuits
- Prepare 120 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of fruit granola.
- It’s 70 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Molasses to taste.
We wanted to make our own granola at home, with big, satisfying clusters and crisp texture. Pour milk or yogurt for an easy, refreshing breakfast! Ideal for breakfast on-the-go or a mid-morning snack, these granola cups are delicious filled with greek yoghurt and Irish mixed berries http. Nutrition Mind • Organic Store on Instagram: "Healthy Monsters Crunch Granola are back with NEW LOOKS!
Fruit Granola Biscuits instructions
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them..
- Put the margarine, honey, water, baking soda and molasses into a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well. Pour onto the granola mixture, mix together and make into a small balls..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Put the balls in the tray and flatten them to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Note: I use sweet fruit granola, if yours is not sweet at all, add sugar or honey to taste..
We have a history with granola bars. A while back, we shared a cooking failure. Read latest Granola articles, watch Granola videos and much more at NDTV Food. About Jaggery And Winter Red Wheat Granola Crumble Recipe: A super healthy and delicious breakfast bowl to. Do you like having granola sweetened with honey and maple syrup for breakfast or snacks?