Granola bar. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Contact Us; Westport, CT; Fairfield, CT; Greenwich, CT Playgroup Granola Bars "This is an awesome granola bar recipe.
Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan. In a bowl, toss the oats with the canola oil, melted butter and salt. Mix honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. You can have Granola bar using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granola bar
- Prepare 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of puff rice cereal.
- You need 2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chip.
Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. Eat them for an energy-boosting pre-workout snack, an after-workout recovery food or just a healthy between-meal snack.
Granola bar instructions
- Combine light corn syrup, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for one more minute..
- Mix quick oats and puff rice cereal in an large bowl..
- Combine ingredients from microwave bowl into large bowl with dry ingredients..
- Let cool a bit and add mini chocolate chip..
- Pour into a cake pan to set..
- Can also add nuts, rasins, etc.
Need a quick breakfast or snack on the go? Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels. These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness. Granola » Cinamon Honey, Vanilla Almond, Toasted Coconut, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Pretzel, Vegan Grain Free Granola Bowl Your choice of granola and milk with two toppings Instructions. Satisfy your sweet craving with the crispy, creamy Wafer Bar.