Coco Krispies Granola. Try Crunchy Granola Mixed With Creamy Peanut Butter In Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Find Deals on Cocoa Krispies Cereal in Breakfast Foods on Amazon.
Combine cereal, oats,raisins and white chocolate chips in a big bowl. Warm honey, brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a saucepan on the stove top, stirring to combine. Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine then take off heat. You can have Coco Krispies Granola using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coco Krispies Granola
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grape seed oil.
- It’s 4 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sweet and condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ️Pepitas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coco krispies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
Pour mixture over cereal mixture and mix well. Special K is a brand of breakfast cereal and meal bars manufactured by Kellogg's. It is made primarily from grains like lightly toasted rice, wheat and barley. Special K used to be marketed primarily as a low-fat cereal that can be eaten to help one lose weight.
Coco Krispies Granola step by step
- Preheat oven 275°F. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out mixture evenly and bake for 45 mins. Once it's done crumble it in a bowl.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal Pour milk over this chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal for a magical surprise your kids will love. Find boxed cereal, single serve cereal, granola & more from top brands. In large saucepan combine peanut butter, chocolate morsels and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Cocoa Almond Granola gives your everyday breakfast routine an upgrade — it's full of all the good stuff like oats and almonds, with a little bit of cocoa to make it fabulous.