Crunchy Granola. Try Nature Valley Granola For a Delicious Snack Today! Try That Irresistible Blend Of Oats, Nuts, Fruit Or Chocolate In Nature Valley™ Granola. The Best Granola You Will Ever Try.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Transfer the granola to a large bowl, and mix in the dried fruit. Store the granola in a tightly closed container at room temperature for several weeks; freeze for extended storage. You can cook Crunchy Granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Granola
- You need 3 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Packed Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
Or portion into pretty patterned plastic bags for gift-giving. Mix rolled oats, flax seed meal, steel-cut oats, oat bran, wheat germ, and pecans in a large bowl. Whisk agave nectar, pumpkin, brown sugar, water, canola oil, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt in a separate bowl, stirring until brown sugar and salt are dissolved. A person who is lives in a healthy, green, vegetarian way.
Crunchy Granola instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F..
- Slowly mix oats, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add flour. After the flour is mixed in add both sugars. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes..
- Place the mixture onto an edged cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Press and flatten the mixture by pressing on it with a spatula..
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Take it out and flip the granola over (do not try and keep it in one piece!) And then place in the over for another 10 minutes..
- For bars, gently cut the granola into the desired size immediately after taking it out of the oven. For smaller pieces, let it cool for about 30 minutes and then break into the desired size chunk..
This person often supports Greenpeace and other such environmental and anti-war groups. Egg whites are void of both carbs and fat and, when used towards making crunchy granola, do an amazing job! The resulting granola is crunchy, in clusters, and tastes amazing! What to Add to Your Granola. The recipe I'm sharing today is mainly a method for achieving crunchy granola clusters without overdoing carbs or fat.