High protein granola snack. Try All Three- Almond Butter Chocolate, Almond Butter, and Peanut Butter Chocolate. Crispy Granola Cups Cradle a Scoop of Delicious Nut Butter Filling, Topped with Nuts! Get Both Your Favorite Sweet and Savory Snacks Delivered to You, Ready to Make!
This Healthy Homemade High Protein Granola Recipe is lower in sugar and higher in protein than the average store-bought granola. Homemade granolas should create a delicious and easy healthy breakfast recipe with lots of oats nutrition! Make your own granola with nuts and seeds to get the ultimate flavors. You can have High protein granola snack using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of High protein granola snack
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 51 % cacao chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole oats (oatmeal).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of organic honey.
- It’s 1 of baking cocoa (I used Dutch processed gourmet, Rodelle brand) any type would work.
This high protein low sugar granola recipe is specifically formulated for a crispy, clumpy. KETO & LOW CARB DIET FRIENDLY: HighKey Cinnamon Almond Low Carb Granola is a hearty, wholesome snack and dessert. Eat it with milk, use as a topping for yogurt, or snack on it plain! Since my family loves it so much, I set out on a missing to create a high-protein version filled with whole grain oats, hearty nuts, crunchy seeds, and protein powder.
High protein granola snack step by step
- Chop almonds in food processor until some small chunks are left.
- Chop raisins.
- Chop up cacao chips in food processor until they are in small chunks.
- Add first 5 (dry) ingredients and mix in bowl..
- Add in peanut butter and mix well. I had to do this step with my fingers.
- Add in honey and stir.
- Using a 1 teaspoon 'globed' style measuring spoon, scoop up mixture and press firmly to inside bowl or flat surface so the mixture takes on the rounded shape. I used a canola oil pan coating in the spoon and the flat surface to keep from sticking..
- When all the mixture is done, dust bite sized snacks with baking cocoa..
For sweetness, I add a touch of honey but maple syrup would work great too. Granola nut clusters make great grab-and-go pre-workout snacks. This version of granola combines the flavors of tart apricots and pistachios. Shape the nuts and fruit into small clusters before baking so that they will stick together. Let cool slightly before serving, or store in the refrigerator.