No bake flax seed PB granola bars. Try Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Today! Homemade healthy no bake peanut butter granola bars will be your new favorite snack. These chewy granola bars are packed with wholesome ingredients like peanut butter, honey, chia seeds, flax, almonds, and drizzled with dark chocolate.
I love these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars using Urban Hippie granola because everyone gobbles them up! Make a No Bake Granola Bars with Chocolate and Peanut Butter! It a great snack and recipe to make with the family. You can cook No bake flax seed PB granola bars using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake flax seed PB granola bars
- It’s 2 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1 cup of rice krispies or any kind of cereal you prefer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of creamy Natura peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This granola bar is the perfect snack. Naturally sweetened, so moist and delicious, and the perfect wholesome snack on the go! No-bake granola bars peanut butter, easy healthy granola bars. Note: Press the granola mixture firmly into the pan before cooling.
No bake flax seed PB granola bars step by step
- Line8x8 dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine oats , cereal, flax seex.
- In microwave safe bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Microwave at 30 second I ter also stirring in between until smooth.
- Pour into dry ingredients and gently combine.
- Press I to pan and refrigerate until set. About an hour.
- Note** you can substitute flax seed for an additional 1/2 cup of cereal.
- Cut into squares and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
This will help the granola bars "stick" once cooled. Need a healthy option to bridge the gap between lunch and dinner? Save a trip to the store and some extra cash by DIY-ing your oat-y, nutty snack. Combine oats, chocolate chips, flax seed, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; form into balls using your hands. I use peanut butter but you can substitute almond butter if you prefer.