Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars. Try Crunchy Granola Mixed With Creamy Peanut Butter In Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Find Deals on Granola Bars Chocolate Chips in Snack Food on Amazon.
Homemade granola bars are great to keep on hand for traveling or whenever hunger strikes! The most delicious Chocolate Chip Granola Bars made from leftover almond pulp! Or you can just use blanched almond flour if you prefer. You can cook Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of mini milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ap flour.
Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Granola Bars. Chocolate chips and almond butter make these bars irresistible without any of the guilt. I have a keto granola bar recipe that I've been making for a long time. I wanted a different variety with some different nuts, a different base and I wanted it to resemble more of a chewy bar.
Chocolate Chip Almond Granola Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine butter and honey..
- Stir remaining ingredients in to the butter mixture until well combined..
- Pour in to a greased 8" pan and press firmly in to pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and press firmly in to pan again (this helps the bars not crumble when removing from pan)..
- Cool for 10 minutes. Cut in to 8 bars and let cool completely in pan..
- Remove bars carefully with a spatula. Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator (to keep them fresh and to help keep firm)..
And so, let me introduce you to these keto chocolate chip granola bars! These homemade granola bars are chewy, with a slight crunch from the bits of almonds throughout the bar. It's not easy to find a store-bought granola bar without any refined sugar, and even the ones that use "evaporated cane juice" typically list it as the first or second ingredient. Skinny Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Banana Muffins. Home » Desserts » Almond Granola Bars.