Strawberry Parfait With Granola. Find Deals on Strawberry Granola in Snack Food on Amazon. You can add chopped Graham's cookies that will suit perfectly a great-tasting parfait. Strawberry granola parfait is a sweet, crunchy, and easy dessert for a healthy and a great way to start your day.
I absolutely love the combination of creamy yogurt, juicy berries, and crunchy granola. Adding in some fresh herbs takes these over the top! This will take your parfait from ho-hum to totally unique and memorable. You can cook Strawberry Parfait With Granola using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Parfait With Granola
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberry flavour yogurt or any yogurt.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare 4 of strawberry cut into small chunk.
- It’s 1 dash of caster sugar.
- Prepare of crunch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granola.
This healthy yogurt parfait recipe combines fresh fruit, Greek yogurt and crunchy granola for an easy breakfast. Pack the parfait in a mason jar for a healthy breakfast on the go. The meaning of perfect in French is parfait! Yes, I would say parfaits are perfect for breakfast or snack!
Strawberry Parfait With Granola instructions
- Mix the strawberry and sugar lightly crush and add half tbsp of granola then top yogurt.
- garnish top with extra sugar and few strawberry.
- BELOW ARE FEW PATFAIT RECIPW,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334983-peach-parfait-on-croissant-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335674-peach-parfait https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335464-peach-and-dried-cranberry-parfait.
With the right choices of ingredients, you add to your Parfait recipe, it should have the right combination of fat, protein, carbs, and fiber. Repeat the yogurt and strawberry layers. Close with the lid and store in the refrigerator. Add granola and fresh berries to the top right before serving. Yogurt Parfait recipe is a simple breakfast or snack that starts with a thick and creamy yogurt layered with homemade granola and fresh berries then topped with more fresh berries and a honey drizzle.