Peanut Butter Granola Cookies. Try Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Granola Cups Today! Crunchy Granola Cups with a Chocolate-Flavored Coating, Creamy Peanut Butter and Peanuts. I used a summer berry granola and it was the perfect compliment to the peanut butter but I think a vanilla almond or cinnamon walnut would be incredible too!
Why can't moist, chewy peanut butter cookies be the norm, not these dried out, bland pieces of food? Second, they don't usually have anything crunchy in them (besides that random peanut chunk). Granola Cookies with dark chocolate and peanut butter are healthy option for anytime of the day- breakfast, snack, but very satisfying dessert, too! You can have Peanut Butter Granola Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of shelled, dry roasted, sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of raisins or dried cranberries or walnuts (your choice) I chose walnuts..
- You need 2 cup of granola bits.
These granola cookies are mixture of ground rolled oats and peanuts, sweetened with brown sugar. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners. If using granola with dried fruit, remove the fruit from one portion and add it to the other portion. The best, dreamiest, most delicious Peanut Butter Cookies.
Peanut Butter Granola Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F. and prepare a large cookies sheet by lightly greasing it with cooking spray or butter..
- in a large bowl.. mix together melted butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and peanut butter. then add agg and mix well..
- add rest of ingredients and gently stir to coat..
- drop by rounded tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheet..
- gently take back of the spoon and press down to spread each mound into a roundish cookie shape..
- bake for about 15 min. or until lightly colored..
- immedietly remove from cookie sheets with spatula onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- serve… makes about 18 or so cookies..
Pin the recipe for Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies for later! Seriously, these are the Best Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies ever. Loaded to the max with lots of peanut butter, granola, and fun add-ins, these grab-and-go breakfast cookies are the easiest and tastiest way to start the day.—NO butter or oil in these super-soft cookies! Break granola into smaller pieces if necessary. In large bowl, mix granola, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.