Granola Muffins. With buttermilk for tenderness, whole wheat for healthy fiber, and granola for a touch of crunch and flavor, these muffins are a delicious. Muffins for breakfast may seem like a lot of work but these really aren't. It's just a matter of mixing a few dry and wet ingredients together and a lazy.
I Now add in granola mix and fold gently. Download Granola muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. The Best Healthy Granola Muffins Recipes on Yummly You can cook Granola Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of granola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dates.
Healthy Granola Muffins, Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins With Granola Crumb Topping, Blueberry Granola Breakfast Muffins. Banana Granola Muffins – Banana muffins are even better with crunchy granola and toasted walnuts! You can use granola or muesli interchangeably here. This Recipe for Muffins with Granola and Rhubarb OR Apples, (see the pictures!), makes amazing, healthy breakfast muffins for kids or adults!
Granola Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray muffin tin or use papers.
- measure flour, soda, salt and dates in mixing bowl.
- measure brown sugar, oil and egg into separate bowl and whisk til well combined.
- add buttermilk and granola to brown sugar mixture and let sit for 5 minutes or so to soften granola.
- combine wet and dry ingred til just combined. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and bake 20-25 minutes or til golden brown..
- glaze with confectioner's sugar and cinnamon glaze if desired.
Thaw and serve. stir in the granola, nuts and zucchini. These best ever Banana Muffins are perfect. Add oats & fruit to your morning with Apple-Granola Muffins. Discover our tried and tested Granola Muffins recipe. Brought to you by our expert Culinary team at General Mills Convenience and Foodservice.