Easy Granola. The Best Granola You Will Ever Try. This easy and delicious granola is better than store bought, and the cranberries add a sweet surprise. A wonderful breakfast treat made with almonds, raisins, and dried cherries that's way better than anything you can buy in a box!
Light, sweet and crunchy; get ready to add this easy granola recipe to your regular rotation. Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. You can have Easy Granola using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Granola
- You need 4 cup of old fashion rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted pepitas.
- You need 1 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisens.
Most granola is a fancy twist on toasted oats—consider that when contemplating the exorbitant prices retailers charge for the breakfast and snack staple. The thing is, granola is incredibly easy to make at home, and for a fraction of the cost. Store-bought granola doesn't hold a candle to the homemade stuff. You can make superior granola in your own kitchen which won't just taste better, it will also be better for you since it doesn't have the excessive sugars, unhealthy fats, and preservatives used in the kind of granola you get at the store.
Easy Granola instructions
- preheat over to 350.
- toss oats, almonds, walnuts, pepitas, with maple syrup, oil, and salt on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, tossing of once, until golden brown 25to30 minutes.
- Add all dried fruit and toss to combine. let cool.
Remove as much air from the bags as you can, or use vacuum sealed bags and a vacuum sealer for best results. Let the granola thaw on the counter at room temperature over night before serving. This is a super easy granola recipe. It isn't overly sweet and is a real crowd-pleaser. It also makes your house smell fabulous for hours after you bake it.