Protein Granola. Find Deals on Protein Granola in Breakfast Foods on Amazon. The Best Granola You Will Ever Try. Easy Homemade Protein Granola Recipe With Honey.
The aroma from the oven while this bake will fill up your kitchen with the most delicious smell. This Healthy Homemade High Protein Granola Recipe is lower in sugar and higher in protein than the average store-bought granola. Homemade granolas should create a delicious and easy healthy breakfast recipe with lots of oats nutrition! You can cook Protein Granola using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Granola
- You need 1 of serving protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 2 cups of oats.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
Make your own granola with nuts and seeds to get the ultimate flavors. This high protein low sugar granola recipe is specifically formulated for a crispy, clumpy. High Protein Granola – On this list, I've included many homemade granola recipes that are high in protein. However, none of them call for protein powder (well, except for this one).
Protein Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with greased parchment paper..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together honey, peanut butter, almond milk, and chocolate chips until melted..
- Whisk in vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, protein powder and ground flaxseed meal until well combined..
- Next add in the oats, 1 cup at a time and stir until oats are coated..
- Place the mixture on the prepared baking tray and spread out into a thin layer. Break up the mixture a bit by using your spatula so you will end up with clusters..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip granola over and break it up further. Bake for another 15 minutes and then let the granola cool completely before eating..
Pairing fiber-filled oats with protein powder creates a filling meal that will hold you over until lunch time. High protein granola bars – they can be oil-free, flourless, + no high fructose corn syrup! These granola bars could be your new favorite recipe. In less time than it takes to read this post, you can have a batch of your own delicious and homemade protein granola bars fully prepared and ready to eat. What to enjoy Protein Granola with?