Chewy Chocolate Granola Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Take a Bite of Our New Klondike® Triple Chocolate Frozen Treat, Donut Meets Ice Cream.
Made with no artificial preservatives, artificial colors, or added colors. How to Make Homemade Chocolate Granola Bars. These granola bars are soft and chewy, not hard or crumbly. You can cook Chewy Chocolate Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Granola Bars
- You need 6 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Instant Oats (Quaker Quick 1-minute).
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Rice Krispies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flax Meal or Wheat Germ.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips.
And they come together so easily! First, mix together oats, coconut, flaxseed (or wheat germ), and walnuts in a bowl. You can make them your own by picking different ingredients to add in! Try using any combination of miniature chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, raisins, chopped dried fruits, candy-coated chocolate pieces, chopped nuts, etc.
Chewy Chocolate Granola Bars instructions
- Line a 9 – 13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Then spray the foil lightly with a nonstick cooking spray..
- Combine the butter, light brown sugar, and honey in a large pot. Then bring it to a boil over medium high heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning..
- Lower the heat to allow the mixture to thicken, then remove the pan away from the heat and add the salt and vanilla..
- Next begin adding the Instant Oats, Rice Krispies, almonds, and flax meal (or wheat germ). Mix it all by folding the ingredients together using a rubber spatula..
- Next spread and press the mixture into the baking pan along with the chocolate chips on the top..
- Make sure the mixture is firmly compacted within the pan, then place it into the refrigerator for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours..
- After the granola is refrigerated place it onto a cutting board and cut into small rectangles..
- Store bars in an airtight container and layer the bars with parchment paper or foil..
Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is made with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. I mean, what more could you ask for? And so, I remade them into these EASY homemade granola bars. Just as chewy and have JUST as many chocolate chips.