Breakfast granola. Find Granola Recipes For Breakfast That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! This granola recipe is tried and tested, I bring with me all my camping trips.
Meanwhile, combine honey and oil in a small saucepan. I learned this recipe while working at a Bed and Breakfast in DC. These cups are ideal as a breakfast, dessert or snack! You can cook Breakfast granola using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast granola
- You need of granola.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg white beaten to soft peaks.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of craisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dark chocolate chips.
This recipe is vegan, nut-free and gluten-free! As mentioned before, this recipe turned out to be nut-free because I used sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter. You can, of course, use peanut butter or any other nut butter instead. Some other examples would be cashew butter, hazelnut butter etc.
Breakfast granola step by step
- In a bowl combine egg white, vanilla, honey and butter, mix well..
- In another large bowl combine all other ingredients..
- Add liquid mixture over dry ingredients and mix very well insuring that everything is blended..
- Preheat oven to 315°F..
- On a parchment lined, lightly greased baking sheet spread granola in even layer..
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Halfway through give a toss and have mixture flatten again..
- Remove from oven when it appears dry..
- Cool completely and store in air tight container..
- We use this over greek yogurt or on top of hot grits..
- I sometimes put in powdered fiber and protein powder for added nutrition. Amount depends on you..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but heeding that advice is often easier said than done. And even if you pressed the snooze button one too many times,. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal. It's a toasted mixture of rolled oats, nuts, and a sweetener like sugar or honey, though it can also include other grains, puffed rice. In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar.