Taco Stuffed Avocado's.
You can have Taco Stuffed Avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- Prepare 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of worchestire sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's step by step
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.