Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. In a large skillet heat olive oil. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot.
Add more olive oil or pasta water to coat the strands. Top with the tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and freshly grated parmesan cheese. See great recipes for Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes too! You can have Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- You need 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes at your home. Angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes may come into the following tags or occasion in which you are looking to create your recipe. See great recipes for Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes too!
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes step by step
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Turn on food processor and drop garlic down feed tube. Stop the processor and add basil, nuts, cheese and salt and pepper. Pulse until finely chopped, then with motor running, add oil gradually through tube until blended. Two pounds of cherry (or grape) tomatoes are then thrown in, the heat is cranked up, and you just watch as the hot oil works it's magic on the tomatoes, making them blister and.