Blueberry grape mug muffins. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. A fast and easy treat, these microwave blueberry mug muffins are perfect when you just need a small bite of something sweet. Make your own individual blueberry muffin in a mug made in the microwave for a quick lunch, snack, or dessert.
I'm not sure which I like better. Or maybe we should call it muffin for the impatient. I'm actually munching on a mug of blueberry muffin right now as I write this. You can cook Blueberry grape mug muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry grape mug muffins
- You need 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour, you can use self raising flour.
- You need of Water if needed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of grape cutted into four pieces.
- It’s of Tutti Fruiti, optional.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Sparkling sugar, optional.
This time I made it with coconut sugar because I used up the last of my date syrup in the video. The first thing I did was eliminate the oil. Eliminating oil is not necessarily a Vegan thing – but many of my Plant-Based Readers (including myself) try Simple, fast, blueberry muffins – in a mug. Thanks Tasty for the inspiration – and keep those almost Vegan videos coming!
Blueberry grape mug muffins step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together first.
- Mix wet ingredients together separately.
- Batter: Mix both mixtures well, make sure there are NO clumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug/cup, batter should be no too watery but not dough like.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the Blueberries and grapes into the batter.
- Microwave for 3-5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar, if you don't have sparkling sugar just use regular sugar.
- Place a mint leaf on top and enjoy/serve!!.
Blueberry Mug Muffin – Budget Bytes. A fast and easy treat, these microwave blueberry mug muffins are perfect when you just need a small bite of something sweet. I love juicy blueberries in this warm cinnamon muffin. Blueberry Muffins made with fresh ginger, fresh or frozen blueberries and oats. Plus a spoonful of vanilla glaze to make everything that much better.