Uiro Wagashi with Grapes. "Uiro" is a traditional Japanese cake from Komeko (rice flour). This recipe is for simple Wagashi which is a fresh grape wrapped with Uiro dough. Uirō (Japanese: 外郎, 外良, ういろう), also known as uirō-mochi (外郎餠), is a traditional Japanese steamed cake made of rice flour and sugar.
Wagashi are traditional Japanese sweets that are usually made from natural, plant-based ingredients such as grains and azuki beans. The sweet treats are typically served with tea and are classified into three categories: namagashi (fresh confectionery), han namagashi (half-dry confectionery). This video shows you how to make Uiro (Sweet Rice Jelly) Uiro is a traditional Japanese steamed cake made of flour and sugar. You can have Uiro Wagashi with Grapes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Uiro Wagashi with Grapes
- Prepare 25 g of Joushin-ko(Rice Flour).
- It’s 25 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Water.
- You need 6-7 of Grapes.
- Prepare of Poteto starch or Cornstarch for dusting.
- Prepare of Food colorings.
It's chewy like mochi and subtl. Download Wagashi stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices. Wagashi (和菓子, wa-gashi) are traditional Japanese confections that are often served with green tea, especially the types made of mochi, anko (azuki bean paste) and fruits. Wagashi are typically made from plant-based ingredients.
Uiro Wagashi with Grapes instructions
- Remove 6，7 grapes from the branch. Wash them and take the moisture of their surface..
- Put 25g of sugar into a boul. Pour 30ml of water. Mix them..
- Add 20g of Joshin-ko and mix them. Separate it into 2..
- Colorize them, green and red..
- Put them into a steamer..
- Steam them for 7 min..
- Knead the each dough with a wet bleached cotton cloth..
- Sprinkle potato starch on a tray. Wrap a grape with 2 different colored Uiro doughs as getting the hands wet. Sprinkle potato starch over them and cover them with it with dry hands. Blush off the potato starch..
Extracanonical subject(Unique game aspects not part of story canon). Wagashi refers to the traditional confections of Japan often served alongside tea. Its origin dates back to the Yayoi Period when fruits and nuts were its Uiro, which also goes by the name uiro-mochi, is a steamed wagashi that makes use of rice flour and sugar. Its chewy texture is similar to mochi and has. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Japanese Traditional Dessert Uiro Mochi Bar.