Yaprak Sarma (stuffed grape leaves). Yaprak Sarmasi Anlatmama gerek yok sanirim nasil bir yemek tarif oldugunu. Bas tacimiz guzeller guzeli yaprak sarmamiz. Het wordt op feesten geserveerd maar ook in restaurants als Tapas.
As a hot meal (this recipe) and as a cold meal with olive oil. Stuffed grape leaves with olive oil will also be avaible for you on our website. Vine leaves may also be used to wrap stuffed celery root. You can have Yaprak Sarma (stuffed grape leaves) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yaprak Sarma (stuffed grape leaves)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of dry onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice-bulgur mix.
- It’s 1 tbs of pepper paste.
- It’s 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 Jar of grape leaves ( we will use 2 rolls).
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter for sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste for sauce.
Before wrapping, the celery root is stuffed with rice that has been seasoned with cinnamon, salt, pepper, allspice Meals are called as Yaprak Sarma or Yaprak Dolma. In Balkans broccoli leaves are sometimes used instead of grape leaves. Yaprak sarma is a traditional dish in Turkey that is typically grape vine leaves rolled and filled with minced meat. Magic Stuffed Grape & Vegetable Meat Rolling Tool Cabbage Leaf Rolling Tool-Yaprak Sarma Dolmer Roller Machine Moedor De Carne.
Yaprak Sarma (stuffed grape leaves) instructions
- Take 2 rolls of leaves from the jar, put into bowl filled with cold water.you will rinse the leaves getting rid of salt, keep the leaves in it, I usually start to prepare my stuffing mixture first. One dry onion, 1/3 cup of rice bulgur mix, 1/2 bunch parsley, 1 tablespoon pepper paste, 1 tbs tomato paste, and 1 lb of ground beef, salt pepper, put into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of hot water and mix good. This is your stuffing..
- The Stems on the leaves will help you to pick them up easily, take 4-5 of leaves, snip of the stems and put them into your side of bowl, this will make them dry and ready to work..
- Place 4-5 whole grape leaves stem side is towards you, shiny part on the bottom, take some mixture and start rolling.
- Close the sides.
- Roll tightly, cigar shape.
- Line the cooking pot with some ripped leaves, then place stuffed leaves, this will prevent leaves from sticking to the bottom of the pot, while cooking..
- Boil water, place an other small bowl over boiling water with 1 tbs tomato paste and 1/4 butter in it, butter will melt with the steam, then pour boiling water into paste and butter mixture, stir well, water must be enough to cover stuffed leaves..
- Pour sauce over the stuffed leaves.
- Place a plate over leaves, to prevent them floating, or opening, cook low medium, about 35 mins.
- Take the plate out, serve with thick "suzme" yogurt with garlic.
Stuff leaves in the following manner: Place leaves dull side up on a flat surface. Turn the sides in and roll up into a burrito shape. Try this Yalanchi Sarma (Stuffed Grape Leaves) recipe, or contribute your own. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Yaprak Sarma Stuffed Grape Leaves Yaprak. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.