Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake].
You can have Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- You need of 🥑 Crust base.
- You need 60 g of digestive biscuit.
- It’s 40 g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- Prepare of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- Prepare 9 g (1 tbsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cool water.
- It’s 150 g of (2 qty) ripe avocados, pitted.
- You need 15 ml (1 tbsp) of lemon juice.
- It’s 120 g (8 tbsp) of whole milk, divided into half.
- Prepare 120 g (8 tbsp) of whipping cream, divided into half.
- Prepare 54 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
- It’s of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- You need 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 50 g of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] instructions
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..