Grape Milk. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser.
I loved milk, especially flavored milk–chocolate, strawberry, banana. Those flavors, begat by mixing When I came across a recipe for a "Purple Cow," a beverage consisting of grape juice and vanilla ice. Check out grape-milk's art on DeviantArt. You can have Grape Milk using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grape Milk
- Prepare 75 grams of grapes (any types. I use seedless black grape, because it more sweet compare to red or white).
- Prepare 150 ml of milk (Skim, low fat, full cream, soy. I use soy milk).
- You need of ice cube.
Abbacchio: grape soda, strawberry ice milk. Narancia: orange and apple juice, Aerosmith garnish. Melone: melon soda, vanilla ice cream. Customize your avatar with the /grape milk and millions of other items.
Grape Milk instructions
- Wash grapes, separate from stems.
- Slice grapes into 2.
- Put milk and grapes into blender cup. You can put Ice cube if you want. I didn't put because my milk is cold..
- Blend for approximately 20 seconds – 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately, otherwise fridge. You may want to blend again by the time you want to serve after fridge..
Is that white glassware Westmoreland's popular Paneled Grape milk glass? Check out these examples and learn more about the process.