Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini. Try crispy roasted shiitake mushrooms: top with goat cheese for an easy appetizer, serve alongside steak for a simple side dish, or grab a handful for Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet, gill-side up. Spread goat cheese on the baguette, dividing equally. My husband got this crostini recipe from a friend at work.
Mushroom and Goat Cheese CrostiniFloating Kitchen. Balsamic Strawberry & Goat Cheese CrostiniLife A Little Brighter. Radicchio and Endive Crostini with Aged Goat Cheese and Balsamic Glaze. You can have Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini
- It’s of Mixed Endive Salad.
- Prepare 1 cup of curly endive, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of red Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of white Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- It’s 8 each of medium shiitake mushroom.
- You need 1 oz of pecans.
- It’s 3 oz of red seedless grapes, cut in half.
- You need of Aged Goat Cheese Crostini.
- You need 1 oz of aged goat cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 1 each of 3 ounces baguette.
- It’s 2 tsp of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of Honey-Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
And here's what happened with some radicchio and endive and a piece of beautiful aged goat cheese I had on hand. You can use any kind of firm goat cheese in this dish, or another type of cheese altogether, and you. This crostini with sauteed mushrooms, mascarpone cheese and Our method works with all kinds of mushrooms — in our photo below, we've added baby bella (or cremini) and shiitake mushrooms. For the crostini, smear some mascarpone cheese onto sliced and toasted bread then top with some..
Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Using a small mixing bowl, mix whole shiitakes, a pinch of salt and pepper, plus 1 teaspoon of the extra-virgin olive oil. Mix and put on a small roasting pan, reserve bowl for later use. Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes, remove from oven, place mushrooms and the liquid from the mushrooms cooking in a small bowl and allow to cool. Turn oven down to 325º F..
- Place pecans on the roasting pan used for the mushrooms and place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set a side..
- In the reserved mixing bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine and slowly add in remaining olive oil while whisking with a wire whisk..
- Slice the mushrooms and add them along with the mushroom liquid to the bowl with the vinaigrette..
- Cut the baguette in half by length. Spread butter on the bread and follow with the goat cheese. Remove the pecans from the tray and put the bread on the tray and place in the oven. Cook bread for 7-8 minutes or until melted and toasted. While the bread toasts chop mixed lettuces and halve the grapes..
- Roughly chop the pecans and place in a large mixing bowl, add mixed lettuces and grapes. Once the toasted bread is ready, add the shiitakes and the dressing to the large bowl and gently mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Divide onto two plates and serve the bread on the side. Enjoy!.
Goat Cheese & Pecan Crostinis are elegant little bites with juicy grapes and apples with creamy goat cheese and toasted pecans that are perfect A few years ago, my Dad planted a small vineyard of white and red varietals that are hearty varieties, which are suppose to withstand Minnesota winters. Blue Cheese Crostini with Balsamic-Roasted Grapes. You can also serve the grapes with chicken or pork in lieu of a sauce. So I whipped my goat cheese. With roasted garlic for tonnnnns of flavor.