Concord grape liqueur. Your Online Liquor Outlet Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. Concord grape liqueur It's my first homemade liqueur and not so common around here, I was just curious about its final taste: approved! Wash the grapes, remove the grapes from the stalks and pat dry with a kitchen towel/clean tea towel.
Leave for at least six weeks, gently turning the jar occasionally. Serve in small glasses, a spoonful of fruit with a dash of the grape liqueur, at the end of a long rich meal. Here we have a lot of fruit brandy made out off plums or apples or grapes! You can cook Concord grape liqueur using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Concord grape liqueur
- You need of First step.
- It’s 500 grams of concord grape.
- Prepare 500 ml of rectified spirit 95%.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need of Second step.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
See great recipes for Concord grape liqueur, Apeachy Keen Punch too! Turn your garden concord grapes into juice without high fructose corn syrup.. and it's nice knowing that the juice you drink is fresh and made without corn syrup or preservatives. The distinctive flavor of Concord grapes sets these apart from seedless varieties of grapes, and the time it takes to remove the seeds will be worth the effort. Concord grapes are easily squeezed from their skins, known as slip-skin, says the Concord Grape Association.
Concord grape liqueur step by step
- Pull the grapes off the bunch and wash them.
- Dry the grapes, put them in a bowl and mash them up using a fork.
- Put mashes grapes together with their juice in a large pot or jar.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, cloves and spirit.
- Close the jar, shake it to let ingredients mix and let it rest for a month in a dark and dry place (Shake it every now and then)..
- When the month has passed melt the remaining sugar in water and let them boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the syrup cool down.
- Open the jar and strain the grape juice using a colander, squeeze grapes, every sip is sacred!.
- Now you can mix together the syrup with grapes juice, stir well and bottle.
- Let bottles rest for other 10 days and then… You can finally drink them!.
Concord grapes (Vitis labrusca "Concord") are grown in backyards across U. Grape vines (Vitus vinifera) have a yearly cycle of growth from dormancy through bud break, fruit development and leaf fall in the autumn. Don't want to drink wine to enjoy heart health benefits? Paired with clean agave flavor from the tequila, Concord grapes create your new favorite flavored Margarita. A blend of concord and other grape juices from concentrate with added ingredients.