Dreamy Grape Salad. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
Just imagine big, juicy crisp grapes surrounded by a creamy goodness. I could probably live off of fruit. Wash the grapes and dry thoroughly with paper towels. You can cook Dreamy Grape Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dreamy Grape Salad
- It’s 1/2 lb of Red Seedless Grapes.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Green Seedless Grapes.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 6 oz of Marshmallow Cream.
- You need 6 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Slivered Almonds.
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla. Serving this creamy grape salad recipe is the perfect way to welcome summer into your home. Alternate grapes and sour cream mixture layers in a glass bowl. There should be three layers of sour cream mixutre and two layers of grapes – beginning and ending with sour cream mixture.
Dreamy Grape Salad instructions
- Let your cream cheese soften at room temperature and have your great washed and dry..
- In medium bowl, combined marshmallow, cream cheese and vanilla. I put my cream cheese in the microwave on defrost for 1 minute or so for extra ease of mixing. Add in the slivered almonds. Mix well..
- Add in your grapes, folding them in so that you do not break them..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to chill. The marshmallow and cream cheese mixture will harden up some and stick to the grapes better..
- Spoon into single serving dishes. Top with sliced bananas and a sprinkle of slivered almonds..
- Bananas may be added in with the grapes but if you do, add them just before serving and gently stir them in. As we know, brown bananas are not very appealing..
- Also any type of your favorite nut may be used in this recipe..
It's sweet, creamy and packed with nuts. In general, I don't care for salads EXCEPT for this super creamy grape salad. It's a CLASSIC side dish or dessert but I, personally, LOVE eating it as dessert. Those juicy grapes mixed with all that creamy mixture and crunchy nuts and brown sugar is to die for! Remove any stems from grapes and wash.