lemon grape jello shots. Make jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve. Let mixture cool some before putting in the alcohol. Arguably the most beautiful jello shot, these lemon drop shots will surely wow your guests.
These jello shots are the perfect spring break party treat. The Lemon drop martini is my favorite cocktail so why not turn it into a jello shot. Learn how to make lemon drop jello shots using the peels of lemons, citrus vodka, lemon juice, sugar and lemon flavored jell-o gelatin dessert. You can cook lemon grape jello shots using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of lemon grape jello shots
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vodka.
- It’s 1 packages of Lemon gelatin.
- You need 3 of Red grapes, quartered.
- You need 3 of Green grapes, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
Squeeze the juice out of the pulp of the lemons with a lemon. The Best Grape Jello Recipes on Yummly Grape Jello, Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes, Grape Jello Jigglers. Add the lemonade to a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the juice.
lemon grape jello shots step by step
- Spray ice cube tray with cooking spray.
- Mix boiling water and vodka and gelatin.
- Stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Put a teaspoon into each ice cube spot and add one quarter of each grape, green and red.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream with remaining gelatin. Spoon over gelatin.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Run knife around edges to loosen..
These Lemon Drop Jello Shots are wild Jello shooters that look just as good as they taste. These little citrus shooters combine vodka, Triple Sec, lemon Jello Once jello mixture has cooled, add vodka and triple sec, stir well and pour into lemon halves. Combine vodka and lemon juice in a shot glass. A delicious recipe for Jello Shots, with watermelon jell-o, water and Malibu® coconut rum. Jello shots are always a hit.you can get the small plastic serving cups at Smart & Final or other restaurant suppliers.