Roasted Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes. As the asparagus cooks, it absorbs the flavors of the garlic and lemon juice and the tips get perfectly crispy while the grape tomatoes become delightfully sweet and juicy. Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes are so delicious, they are easy to prepare with great flavors. Garlic and lemon with juicy ripe tomatoes and crunchy-tender asparagus!
Roasting isn't just for autumn root vegetables—spring asparagus and cherry tomatoes benefit from the heat in One small basket grape or cherry tomatoes. Snap off tough ends of asparagus and discard. Combine in a bowl with rounds of onion and olive oil, sprinkle lightly. You can have Roasted Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 1 pkg of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian blend seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of dill weed.
- Prepare to taste of celery seed.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
- You need to taste of coarse sea salt.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
The Best Asparagus Chicken Tomato Recipes on Yummly Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Toss asparagus and tomatoes with oil in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold vegetables in a single layer. Immediately drizzle with vinegar, if desired.
Roasted Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes step by step
- Trim the asparagus stalk ends about 2 inches, cut tomatoes in half.
- Arrange asparagus and tomatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on seasonings.
- Roast in oven at 400° for about 15-20 mins, turn baking sheet for even cooking if necessary, plate for service and enjoy.
All Reviews for Simple Roasted Grape Tomatoes. Simple Roasted Grape Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Paired with bright, tasty tomatoes and crispy asparagus, this dish is a study in contrasts. With every bite comes a burst of sweet juiciness along with the savory taste of turmeric and fried shallots. This week I roasted eggplant, onions, mushrooms and grape tomatoes and.