Lisa's Grape salad. Great recipe for Lisa's Grape salad. After tasting a version of "Chicken Salad Chicks" grape salad. I wanted to make my own.
How to Make Lisa's Grape Salad. Beat cream cheese, white sugar, sour cream, and vanilla with mixer in a large bowl well. Fold in grapes by hand (with large spoon) until mixed well. You can cook Lisa's Grape salad using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lisa's Grape salad
- You need 3 1/2 of pds SEEDLESS Grapes(Red and Green) split pounds between them to equal the amount.
- Prepare 2 blocks (8 oz) of each of Philadelphia Cream Cheese or if u want a little bit less of the sauce-use 12 oz-block and half.
- You need of Daisy LIGHT Sour Cream 1 1/4 cup + 1 TBSP + (3) 1/4 tsps.
- You need of Regular granulated white sugar 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP + 1 1/2 tsp.
- You need As needed of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s As needed of crushed pecans or if u like sweeter, use pralines.
- It’s As needed of honey graham crackers (this is optional) crushed fine and some in somewhat bigger chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of real McCormick vanilla extract.
Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans all over evenly, Refrigerate overnight.. Then add your grapes, fold the grapes into cream cheese mixture. transfer this mixture into your serving dish. Quick and easy grape salad recipe makes a delicious summer fresh fruit salad and picnic recipe everyone will love. That's the kind of curry chicken salad recipe this is.
Lisa's Grape salad instructions
- Rinse grapes, and make sure they are completely dry after..
- Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl to soften, and beat with mixer..
- Add the sour cream, white granulated sugar, and vanilla to cream cheese. Mix until completely smooth, and no lumps..
- Add the grapes, and spoon twirl them around into the mixture. Making sure they are covered and mixed into the sauce..
- Cover and put in fridge until ready to serve..
- Once you're ready to serve, make the topping..
- Topping: crushed pecans, light brown sugar, and honey graham crackers(GC are optional) and sprinkle on top and throughout and stir. Serve..
- Topping Tip: I usually make the topping, and put in a sealed container, and just sprinkle some on top of each serving when I want a bowl here and there. Unless you're taking to a gathering, then add it all right before serving so you'll maintain the crunch appeal! The honey graham crackers made it even better. To go with the light brown sugar and pecans. It was so good!.
- Collage pic.
It's the kind that'll make you just want to write a check. Try my curry chicken salad with grapes below. How to Make Light-Healthy Broccoli Salad – Step by Step. This salad couldn't be easier to make! Serving this creamy grape salad recipe is the perfect way to welcome summer into your home.