Avocado dip. The time has come for me to. This avocado dip is made with ripe avocados, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and sour cream, all blended Serve your avocado dip with chips, crackers or veggies for a light and simple party snack. Avocados have a creamy, rich texture, and taste delicious in the form of a dip.
Celebrate CINCO De MAYO, or any day of the year, with this simple and easy requested, healthy, appetizing Fresh Guacamole Dip. This healthy and simple Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip is made with avocados, plain Greek yogurt I hope you enjoy this Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip as much as I do. It is one of my favorite healthy. You can cook Avocado dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado dip
- Prepare 1 of ripe organic avocado.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin, salt, pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium organic tomato.
I created this creamy avocado dip recipe because I couldn't find a guacamole that appealed to me. Avocado Dip (Avocado Crema) Recipe – This avocado dip recipe is quick, easy and delicious! It comes together in five minutes and is delicious served with so many dishes! Awesome Avocado Dip, Avocado Dip, Avocado Vegetable Dip.
Avocado dip step by step
- Remove the avocado from it's skin. (Slice in half vertically, carefully remove seed, scoop out by sliding a spoon between 'meat' and skin) Place avocado in a bowl..
- Add the lemon juice. Mash the avocado with a masher, fork or any tool you think might do the job!.
- Stir in the sour cream and spices of your choice..
- Dice the tomato (optional) and stir into dip..
- Enjoy with any dippers!! We had pretzels, sweet peppers, carrots, mushrooms and radishes. The other items suggested were cucumbers, pita bread and olives! Yum!.
Edamame Avocado DipSimply Recipes. plain yogurt, avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, Tabasco. This bright green Avocado dip is full of flavor, (thanks to cilantro and lime!) and the perfect partner to totchos. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Edamame meets avocado in this lightened-up dip recipe. Serve it as a party snack with pita chips or veggies, and save the leftover to spread on your sandwich the next day!