Affogato on Avocado Smoothie. Finally know how to make a chocolate avocado smoothie that is deliciously topped with affogato. This Indonesian delicacy added with my favorite Italian. The result is an avocado smoothie that tastes like a sweet, coffee milkshake.
Hey there, with the " Avolatte " trending everywhere I wanted to make a coffee avocado dessert that actually tastes good. Let me know what you think. This creamy avocado smoothie seriously tastes like a vanilla milkshake. try it and see for yourself! You can cook Affogato on Avocado Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Affogato on Avocado Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of small avocado, pit removed.
- You need 20 g of condensed milk, adjust to taste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 45 g of ice cubes.
- It’s of chocolate syrup/chocolate condensed milk for drizzle.
- Prepare 1 of large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 shot of espresso / strong brewed coffee.
Or turn it into a chocolate avocado smoothie by adding a spoonful of cocoa powder (I recommend dutch cocoa for a brownie-like flavor) and a little extra sweetener to counter the bitterness of the cocoa. How To Make These Green Smoothies: Start by adding the liquid to your blender (see my blender recommendations) I recently made this apple and avocado smoothie and it was very delicious! It had a delicate, apple flavor with a whipped, smoothie texture. This mango avocado smoothie is made with frozen mango, avocado and banana for a smooth, creamy treat that is full of healthy fats.
Affogato on Avocado Smoothie step by step
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a blender. Add the milk, water, and ice cubes. Then blend until smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inner sides of a glass cup. Then add in the smoothie..
- Top with vanilla ice cream and finally the freshly brewed espresso or strong coffee..
Since avocados are high in fat, it's best to eat the fruit in the morning so your body can burn the calories throughout the day. Kourt recently updated her recipe by swapping honey for dates. This tweak still adds a bit of sweetness and provides an additional source of fiber. Avocados provide a uniquely silky texture to smoothies without an overbearing taste. They're like a magic ingredient that will completely transform After putting some avocado in a smoothie, you may never make another smoothie without it again.