Citrus Slaw. The perfect citrus slaw for so many meals! It's healthy, fresh, crunchy, perfect burst of flavor and I love this citrus slaw. It first started out as a taco topping.
It works on it's own or topping your favorite tacos! We were in California in June visiting family. A delicious coleslaw with a little citrus twist! You can cook Citrus Slaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Citrus Slaw
- Prepare of Slaw.
- You need 1 of small nappa cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 of bulb fennel, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of fresh radishes, halved and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of red grapefruit segments.
- It’s of Slaw Dressing.
- You need 1 of juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 of juice from 1/2 orange.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
How to make carrot slaw with Citrus Vinaigrette. To begin, toast the walnuts in the oven until fragrant to enhance their flavor. Next, combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. An easy, gluten-free citrus cole slaw recipe for a healthy summer side dish.
Citrus Slaw instructions
- Chop/slice all vegetables and toss to mix..
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients..
- Just before serving add grapefruit and dressing and toss to mix..
A bright citrus slaw & tangy sunflower cream finishes this yummy meal. With a bright citrus slaw & tangy sunflower cream, they're delicious, too. So what's in the citrus carrot slaw? Two types of oranges (navel and cara cara), carrots, green cabbage, cilantro and some lime juice. And let me warn you, it's highly addictive.