Ruby Red Martini. Ruby red grapefruit juice shaken with vodka and triple sec is a refreshing martini for cocktail hour. You don't need a special occasion to serve a fun cocktail. This Ruby Red Grapefruit Martini is great any night of the week!
How to make a Ruby Red Lemondrop Martini. First things first – ingredient check. You will need the following delectable ingredients to make the World's Most Amazing Martini… OK – maybe I am going a "little" bit overboard. You can cook Ruby Red Martini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ruby Red Martini
- It’s 2 oz of vodka.
- It’s 1/2 oz of triple sec.
- You need 4 oz of fresh squeezed red grapefruit juice (about 1 grapefruit).
- You need 1 of ea grapefruit section.
- You need 1 C of Ice.
Guess you are going to have to make one to find out for yourself! How to make a ruby red grapefruit cosmo. It's super easy, there are only three ingredients! Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice and grab two martini glasses.
Ruby Red Martini instructions
- Combine all ingredients, except the grapefruit section, in a shaker. Cover and shake vigorously..
- Strain and pour into a chilled glass and garnish with the grapefruit section. Serve and enjoy!.
After measuring, pour each ingredient in the shaker. Gather the ingredients – vodka, orange liqueur, ruby red grapefruit juice. But unlike some bands (that shall remain nameless) this wasn't necessarily a good thing. Absolut Ruby Red adds the flavor of natural grapefruit to popular cocktails like Ruby Run Wild, Ruby Mimosa, Ruby Passion Martini and in many other delicious cocktails. Discover your new cocktail with Absolut Ruby Red.