Avocado Tuna Melt. How to make Avocado Tuna Melts: Get all of the ingredients together, and whip up the solid white albacore and avocado mixture. After just a few minutes you have the perfect Avocado Tuna Melt! Keto Recipes > Keto Lunch Recipes.
Directions Top avocado with tomato slices and spread tuna salad on the tomatoes. Tuna is a great ingredient for keeping your budget and your diet in check. There are endless ways to incorporate wild albacore tuna into your meal routine. You can have Avocado Tuna Melt using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tuna Melt
- It’s 2 of avocado cut in half, pitted, skin intact.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of can of tuna (about 150g) excess fluid drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato seeded and finely diced.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of cilantro chopped.
Here is another quick and easy comfort food recipe. You can make this ahead of time and melt a la cart for various members of the family to eat at different. Sandwich School: Tuna Melts with Avocado. Our Most Popular Sandwich A few minutes under the broiler (skipping the shredded cheese on the bread) and it is tuna melt.
Avocado Tuna Melt instructions
- In a medium-size bowl, mix tuna, onion, paprika, mayonnaise, jalapeno, cheese, tomato, and salt and pepper..
- Scoop the tuna mixture into the avocado halves and put them into the fryer basket. Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro to serve..
Avocado Tuna Melt – Avocado, tomato, tuna salad, and muenster cheese on crunchy toasted whole grain You have to try this fabulous avocado tuna melt, featuring avocado, tomato, tuna salad. Made with a few simple ingredients including tuna, light mayonnaise and avocado, this avocado tuna melt recipe pairs perfectly with soup and salad. For our family, an avocado tuna melt is one of them. I started making this tuna melt recipe fairly frequently when we lived in Texas and Bart would come home for lunch and we were out of leftovers. Tuna and avocado really is one of my all time favourite combinations, it's literally making me weak How to make Tuna Melt Bagels (quick summary).