Spicy Green Beans. The Spicy Green Bean is the epitome of a family business. From the menu creation to the design and construction, Executive Chef and owner Kasha Denisiewicz has recruited many of her talented family. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients.
You'll want to These green beans are so good they basically taste like candy! These Spicy Sriracha Green Beans are fast and flavorful! Grab some garlic and green beans and meet me in the kitchen for this fiery and delicious side dish! You can cook Spicy Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Green Beans
- You need 1 pound of green beans trimmed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- You need 2 teaspoons of chili garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green onions thinly sliced – white parts only.
- Prepare 1-3 tablespoons of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red chilli peppers.
- Prepare of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- It’s of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Tips to make this Spicy Green Beans Chicken Skillet recipe? Loaded with flavor, these Spicy Green Beans are a veggie-lover's dream. Pickled green beans are also something of an affordably luxury to my mind. When you make them yourself they're quite cheap, but they can be.
Spicy Green Beans instructions
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel I make green bean recipes quite often. We all like them (even the picky eater!), so I try to vary the. A co-worker brought these pickled beans into work one day. I was hooked after one bite! This is the best Copycat PF Chang's Spicy Green Beans recipe and perfect as a side dish or vegetarian main dish served over rice!