Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast.
You can cook Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast
- Prepare 4 pieces of bread sides trimmed.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast instructions
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes..
- Lightly grease a springform pan (6 inches). Line the pan with bread so they cover the entire bottom of the pan. Press down on overlapping areas..
- Spread about 3/4 of the mayonnaise onto the bread and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheddar cheese on top. Put the avocado slices along the walls of the pan to form a circle as well as the inside so it looks like a peace sign. By doing that, three compartments are created to contain the eggs..
- Crack one egg into each compartment and put a dab of the remaining mayonnaise onto each egg. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the eggs..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over avocado slices. Having the cheese covering the avocado, this will prevent the avocado from becoming bitter after air frying..
- Put the pan into the preheated air fry and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Finally, sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese and air fry again at 350F (175C) for 2-3 minutes, making sure the egg whites are completely cooked through..