Wasabi Avocado Fries.
You can cook Wasabi Avocado Fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wasabi Avocado Fries
- You need 1 of avocado pitted and diced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoon of wasabi paste or to taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs or Japanese panko.
- It’s of Lime wedges optional.
Wasabi Avocado Fries instructions
- Put the breadcrumbs in a Ziploc bag and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk to mix the egg, wasabi paste, and salt until homogenous..
- Put all the avocado chunks in the egg mixture to coat..
- Carefully transfer the avocado into the bag. Shake the bag to coat the avocado with breadcrumbs..
- Place the avocado pieces into the fryer basket, spray them with some oil and air fry at 400F (200C) for about 3 minutes..
- Squeeze some lime juice to serve..