Green Beans (Instant Pot). Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Steaming fresh green beans in the pressure cooker is about the simplest way to make green beans. It only takes a few minutes and the green beans turn out crisp tender every single time.
Tips for making Instant Pot Southern Green Beans: When sauteing in the Instant Pot, be sure to let the pot get hot before adding the bacon. I like my southern green beans to be very tender. The first reason to make fresh green beans in the instant pot is to conserve space. You can have Green Beans (Instant Pot) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Beans (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (drained).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or garlic salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion (thinly diced).
Using a garlic press is an easy way to add flavor to your green beans. When making a large meal for several people, the stove top becomes a busy space. Ensure to coat the oil over the whole bottom of the pot. Do not let the garlic burn.
Green Beans (Instant Pot) step by step
- Add all ingredients to instant pot and stir..
- Place Instant Pot into manual pressure cooking mode and set timer for 10 mins minutes..
- Release pressure. Allow to cool to desired temperature. Serve..
Well this Instant Pot Fresh Green Beans recipe is going to take that all day cook time down to mere minutes! And as much as I dreaded breaking beans as a kid, now I love it because it takes me back to Momma and Gramma's kitchens. This is a recipe that will make your mom and grandma proud! Easy Instant Pot Southern-Style Soul Food Green Beans with VIDEO is a quick pressure cooker recipe that is perfect for the holidays including Thanksgiving and Christmas. This dish is keto and low-carb loaded with flavor using chicken broth and bacon.