Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans. Tortellini soup is a delicious meal on it's own, but you can pair it with some garlic bread and a big green salad and add a few more guests to dinner. So imagine my delight when I combined those flavors I love with spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Cheesy Tortellini! One of my favorite recipes, this Tuscan tomato tortellini soup with Italian sausage is just incredible.
I do not recommend substituting the heavy cream. Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh spinach. A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this On our first date, my husband took me to an Italian restaurant that has long since closed its doors. You can cook Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans
- It’s 1 of large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like).
- It’s 1 pound of hot Italian sausages, removed from casing.
- It’s 1-32 ounce of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1-24 ounce of jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like).
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of French Style Green Beans (drained).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
They had an off-menu tomato tortellini soup. This Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup is quick and easy to make, full of great flavor I doubled the recipe, used a combination of sweet & hot Italian sausage, half & half instead of milk I used mild Italian sausage, added diced red pepper & used a lot of greens. Spinach (add with tortellini) Green beans Diced, unpeeled. in beef and sausage. Add onions. carrots, celery, catsup, Italian seasoning and garlic.
Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans instructions
- Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done……Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages…. cook until onions and green pepper are soft…….
- Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked……
- Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot….Bring to a boil……
- Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min…..(I used both packages)…..Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! 😊.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Stir in zucchini, tortellini, green pepper and parsley. Thanks to this tasty tortellini soup with Italian sausage, we no longer have to choose. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and broth, and bring the mixture to a simmer. I keep tortellini and Italian sausage in the freezer (they're great staples for all sorts of meals), so I'm always able whip up this soup on the fly. It does keep getting better with time, however, so.