Fried Green Beans 2/19. I've fried green beans before but these have them beat hands down! The green beans were fresh from my garden which is always a bonus. Place your trimmed green beans in a medium bowl and pat them dry.
These are blanched, drained, tossed in some butter and garlic, and sautéed. A perfect and impressive approach from one of the world's most renowned chefs, Alain Ducasse. Fried green beans are a fave for us when we order Chinese in, and these scratched that itch. You can cook Fried Green Beans 2/19 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Green Beans 2/19
- Prepare 2 pound of whole green beans microwave steamable.
- It’s 6 of small purple pearl onions.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon.
- You need 1-1/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
I added a small can of mackerel, and left out the. How to Make Fried Green Beans. Making these green bean fries is a lot easier than you might think. Don't be intimated by the frying part- I'll walk you through it!
Fried Green Beans 2/19 instructions
- Peel the onions. Heat the oil and sauté them for 5 minutes. Steam the green beans in a bag in the microwave..
- Peel and crush the garlic. Add to the onions..
- Add the green beans, salt, and pepper. Cover and let cook 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Fried green beans are great for an appetizer platter with other fantastic snacks like potato wedges or jalapeno poppers. For some extra spice, mix some cayenne pepper into the batter. I like to use fresh parsley to garnish the green beans, but you can use other herbs such as dill, green onions or basil.. Add the green beans back to the wok, along with the salt. Turn off the heat and transfer the green beans to a serving plate.