Stirfry Green Beans. Get your Guide in Keto with Recipe Tutorials based on your Personal Goals & Preferences! The Keto Diet is Low-carb, High-fat Diet for rapid weight loss. In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender.
Toss together, then add the soy sauce and sherry and stir-fry for one to two minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat and serve. Stir-Fry Sauce: Combine the stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl. You can have Stirfry Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry Green Beans
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
Stir- Fry: In a large skillet or wok. This stir fry cooks up quickly, with onions, ginger, and garlic, and a sauce of sweetened soy sauce with sesame oil. Break up any clumps of sliced onion that might have stuck together. In a large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Stirfry Green Beans instructions
- Heat the oil with the black pepper. Slice the onion and thinly slice the garlic clove. Add the onion and garlic to the hot oil with black pepper in it..
- Add the beans and stirfry. After stirfrying for 7 minutes add the salt. Cook till the beans are at your desired doneness..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Season with salt and pepper, and then stir in black bean sauce. Continue cooking until green beans are tender. Heat the oil over medium and add the cut green beans. The green beans will start to brown and shrink a little in size. Add the sauce, stir to incorporate and.