Crockpot Green Bean casserole. Compare Prices on Crock Pot Slow Cooker Casserole in Home Appliances. Combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and half the can of French-fried onions in a slow cooker. With this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole, you can have your favorite side and not have to worry about making time for it to be in the oven!
Plus, cooking green bean casserole in a crockpot frees up oven space! Green bean casserole is a must at every holiday dinner. The creamy, crunchy combination is fantastic! You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- Prepare 3 cans of green beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- It’s of Mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of French fried Onions for the top.
- Prepare of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Since green bean casserole is a mix and heat side dish, it … Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole Tips for making Green Bean Casserole in Crockpot. Drain the cans of green beans well prior to mixing with the other ingredients. One you top with the fried onions serve immediately or the onions will get soggy. Stick with cream of mushroom soup.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole step by step
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
How to make Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole. Make using fresh or canned green beans! Make using fresh or canned green beans! Step-by-Step Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole Recipe. The crockpot version is just as easy as the classic!