Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans. Do you order green beans with your fried chicken with the justification that it makes the meal slightly Blistered and charred green beans are tossed with an aromatic sauce, making this dish too good to I couldn't find the pickled mustard greens or the Szechuan peppercorns in my local Asian store (it's. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These Szechuan green beans put vegetables in the spotlight. What you'll need to make Stir-Fried Szechuan Green Beans & Shiitake Mushrooms.
This restaurant style Szechuan green beans is a perfect combination of protein and vegetables, with savory and slightly spicy taste. And this Szechuan green bean with minced pork, Szechuan unique Ya Cai, garlic and spices is one of the perfect dishes in the dry frying dishes in Szechuan cuisine. I've made many szechuan green bean recipes and this is the best one I've tried. You can have Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 250 gr of green beans, removed the two ends and chopped.
- It’s 100 gr of minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sechuan peppercorns, toasted and crushed.
- You need to taste of salt.
I didn't have the kind of vinegar called for so I used rice vinegar and the flavor was excellent. Szechuan Tofu & Green Bean Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This homemade take on Szechuan green beans is less oily than the Chinese take-out version and Combine green beans and water in a skillet over medium-high heat. Chopped green beans cooked over high heat until blistered, then stir fried with a spicy intense flavoured sauce and pork.
Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans instructions
- Season minced pork with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add minced pork. Cook until slightly brown. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add another 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add chopped green beans. Cook until softened around 3-4 minutes..
- Put back fried minced pork. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Sechuan peppercorns. Mix well. Add some salt if necessary..
- Serve with warm rice or porridge! 😋.
If the full blown Szechuan version is what you're after, you'll need a couple of speciality ingredients requiring a trip to the Asian grocery store – Szechuanpicked mustard greens. This dish is also known as Szechuan dry-fried green beans of Chinese stir-fried green beans but if the restaurant is any good, they are I'm always a little reluctant to order this dish in restaurants, however, because the green beans are deep-fried. (If you didn't already know this distressing fact. Heat vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. This spicy stir-fry is a great way to use green beans when they're bountiful and inexpensive at the supermarket. These dry fried szechuan string beans use the zing of szechaun peppercorns for an easy Chinese side dish.