String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry. It's no secret that This recipe emulates the Chicken with String Beans you may get at your local takeout restaurant. For me, a good string bean chicken stir-fry has plenty. I chose string beans because my local Chinese restaurant has a tasty dish I sometimes get with tofu and green beans.
Check it out how i cook stir fry recipe! Hey! guys please like & share my video thanks Please don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell!.🔔 #StirFryRecipe. Return tofu to the wok along with scallion greens, cilantro and cornstarch slurry. You can cook String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare 200 gr of french/string/green bean.
- You need 150 gr of tofu, mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
Heat the oil in a wok & stir-fry the garlic until brown. Add the tomatoes, tofu, bean sprouts, chilies, onion, salt, pepper & oyster sauce. Serve hot, garnished with the cilantro. Stir-fries are like salads: you can put almost whatever in it and it will be a quick, healthy, delish meal.
String Bean with Mashed Tofu Stir Fry step by step
- Rinse beans and let them air dry. Trim ends..
- In a very hot wok or skillet, put oil into wok. Saute the beans until they blister and you can smell the fragrance. Add the fish oil. Stir it..
- Put in tofu and soy sauce. Cook about 1 minute. Sprinkle the bacon over it. Add black pepper. Cook for 2 second. Turn the heat off. Serve directly..
I've put in my favorite veggies into this recipe, but please feel free to substitute whatever hearty vegetables you have on hand. Growing up, my father even put iceberg lettuce in the mix, which I. This spicy vegetarian stir-fry is a great way to use green beans when they're bountiful and inexpensive at the supermarket. You can also try it with other vegetables, such as broccoli or peppers, just make sure to cut them into small pieces so that they cook quickly. Coating the tofu in cornstarch before you.