15 Minute Green Bean Soup. This colorful green bean soup is delicious for any time of the year. It is easy, budget friendly and clean. Cook soup until all vegetables appear cooked.
Fellow lazies, I've got your back. Green bean soup (also known as mung bean soup) is a classic Chinese tong sui (sweet soups). A cooling (yin) dessert, this sweet soup is light yet nutritious and can be taken warm or chilled. You can have 15 Minute Green Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Green Bean Soup
- Prepare 75 g of Pre-soaked Green bean.
- It’s 250 ml of Water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar or Castor sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Essence or 1 Pandan leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of cornstarch slurry.
- You need 25 ml of Coconut Milk or Condensed Milk.
Green beans are combined with bacon, and sour cream in this thick Transylvanian soup. It's those days I pull out this healthy, hearty soup; packed with vegetables like onion, garlic, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, and spinach. Last night, along with the collard It's the type of hearty soup that can easily be a meal all by itself. They're good for you! (The sandwich in the background.
15 Minute Green Bean Soup instructions
- Mix pre-soaked green bean with water and salt.
- Boil for a 5 minute.
- Add vanilla/pandan leaf, brown sugar, and grated ginger then boil for another 8 minute.
- Add a cornstarch slurry to change the thickness.
- Add a coconut milk/condensed milk then mix and ready to serve.
We enjoyed these green beans alongside some chicken grilled by my hubby and loaded baked potatoes. Oma's green bean soup is so super easy and quick. A very traditional German soup that uses a basic method to make so many different types of soups. My Green Bean Soup, aka Grüne Bohnensuppe, is an emergency dinner that I often use when I don't have time to make anything else. Just divide it up after cooking, cool, then transfer to the freezer for long term.