Bouillon Green Beans. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! I substituted chicken bouillon for beef and used frozen green beans and they turned out great. These just have a nice different flavor.
We never have any left over. These green beans are SO easy, but the fact that they simmer in beef bouillon gives them the best flavor. We never have any left over. You can have Bouillon Green Beans using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bouillon Green Beans
- It’s 1 cube of chicken Bouillon cube.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans.
Very good side dish but excessive amount of green beans for four people. Prepared the green beans as directed and sauteed the onion and garlic in butter vs margarine. Try this dish with Better Than Bouillon Premium, Reduced Sodium or Organic Seasoned Vegetable Base. Also try with Better Than Bouillon Organic Mushroom Base.
Bouillon Green Beans step by step
- Heat the oil.
- Add green beans and stir fry till the oil coats the beans. Crush the cube and add it to the beans..
- Simmer the beans for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the butter and stir often..
- Fry till beans are at your desired doneness/ tenderness..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Recipe tags: mushroom base, moderate difficulty, side, vegetarian, casserole. These are typical green beans that have been split in half long ways thus making them "french style". They taste the same as regular green beans for all intent and purpose. The Italian Green beans are a large flat bean with more green bean shell. The secret to make a canned green bean taste better isn't the least bit difficult, I promise.