Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans. Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add shrimp stirring until cooked. Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat. Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.
Helpful tips for making Stir Fried Green Beans with Ginger and Garlic. Green Beans and Haricots Verts (French style green beans) work best for this recipe. Use an oil with a high smoking point like canola, vegetable or safflower. You can cook Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of large peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of string beans thinly skiced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken atock.
- You need 2 tbsp of Asian fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for taste.
It really is worth the added expense and effort. Green beans stir-fried with ginger, onions, garlic and a little soy sauce. In a large skillet over high heat, add the oil and heat until it starts to shimmer. Add onions, ginger, then garlic: Add the cut green bean, sliced onions, and julienned ginger and toss to combine.
Stir- Fried Garlic Shrimp with String Beans step by step
- Heat wok until very hot then add vegetable oil and cook until shimmering.
- Add garlic and onion and stir fry for one minute.
- Add shrimp and a pinch of salt and stir fry until shrimp are just beginning to turn pink.
- Add string beans and 1/2 cup of chicken stock and stir fry until beans slightly soften.
- Add remaining stock and fish sauce and generous pinch of pepper and stir fry until shrimp is cooked through and beans are crisp and tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Stir the green beans and shrimp to combine, then sprinkle with the fried shallots and garlic. Serve immediately, over rice or noodles, or in lettuce cups, if desired. Swirl in the oil by adding it to the sides of the pan and swirling the pan. Toss together, then add the soy sauce and sherry and stir-fry for one to two minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat and serve.