Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans. Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian I love chicken wraps! My favorite thai restaurant uses a darker green to wrap them in, I think a variety of kale.
These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew However, I usually serve these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps to my kids over noodles or rice, or with a side of I am a former chemistry teacher turned wife and mom of five beautiful babies! Asian Lettuce Wraps I love Asian food. I can eat it all day long and still not be tired of it. You can cook Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce (any lettuce with large leaves will work).
- It’s 2 cans of green beans (I used fresh).
- You need 2 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I found this recipe floating around somewhe. Wednesday or Thursday- Asian Lettuce Wraps (L and G) I love these at P. Chang's and I have really missed them since I started the TSFL plan, Can't wait to try! These high protein, low carb Asian Szechuan lettuce wraps are filled with fragrant beef cooked in ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans step by step
- To make sauce- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon ginger..
- Coat chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon curry paste. Cook the chicken and onion together until done and shred the chicken completely..
- Toss chicken in sauce until coated..
- Sautee green beans in the other 1 tablespoon red curry paste, salt and pepper, soy sauce and butter until cooked through..
- Lay out the lettuce leaves and place chicken inside and roll up..
- Optional- add rice into the wraps, I used the Knorr rice sides Asian BBQ and it was delicious. Can also make white rice, add ginger and soy sauce to get a similar taste..
Hoisin Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are full of shrimp and a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. They're light and tasty with great crunchy texture. The chopped shrimp are mixed with chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onions and coated in a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. We can definitely make chicken lettuce wraps at home.