Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry. It's all balanced by a bed of fluffy jasmine rice. This easy stir-fry brings together tender bites of chicken, green beans, and carrots with a unique sauce made with soy glaze, sesame oil, and our own black bean-chile sauce—for savory flavor and a layer of subtle heat in every bite. It's all balanced by a bed of tender white rice; perfect for catching every bite of sauce.
It is also a good way to add in a vegetable to your everyday diet. This chicken and green beans recipe is an easy and healthy stir fry with seared chicken breast and fresh green beans, all tossed in a honey garlic sauce. The perfect quick dinner or meal prep option! You can have Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry
- Prepare 225 g of Green beans.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 200-250 g of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (optional).
- Prepare 1 of big boy tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
I make stir fry at least once a week, my family loves chicken and asparagus stir fry , moo goo gai pan , and this simple yet satisfying chicken. Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside. Tender chicken, crunchy green beans, fluffy rice and a sweet, tangy, garlicky sauce. It's not how Chinese grandmas with a capital "C" cook, but it's darned tasty for the rest of us.
Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry step by step
- Slice the chicken breast into small pieces (2-3 cm long), sprinkle the chicken with salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice, then let stand 15minutes.
- Slice the green beans and carrot into 3cm long, also slice tomato, onion, and green chilli into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and green chilli until it turns to gold colour..
- Then add the carrot and chicken and cook for 4-5minutes, then add the green beans and tomatoes and cook for another 4-5minutes..
- Add oyster sauce and pinch of salt (if desired).
- Remove from heat and taste (add more salt if desired), divide stir-fry among plates and serve with brown rice alongside..
Chicken and green bean stir fry A light, simple and delicious stir fry. Not authentic, but easy, healthy and extremely versatile. Heat the remaining oil in a wok and add the chicken and carrots. Mix well, heat through and sprinkle with coriander to serve. This Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry should really be called Chicken and (fill in the blanks) Stir Fry.