Buttery Garlic Green Beans. Place green beans into a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. The garlic is only added during the last minute of cooking otherwise it could burn. This recipe is best with fresh green beans, but frozen green beans will work as well.
You can also adjust this recipe for use with fresh green beans. Wash green beans, trim ends and remove any strings. Saute garlic in butter in large skillet. You can cook Buttery Garlic Green Beans using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery Garlic Green Beans
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh green beans trimmed and cut in half.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pinches of lemon pepper.
- It’s of Salt for taste.
Green beans are best when they are freshly picked. Look for beans that are three to four inches long and just starting to bulge. The bright green color is an easy give-away of a fresh bean that will taste amazing. Before you make the garlic butter green bean recipe, be sure to "top and tail.
Buttery Garlic Green Beans instructions
- Place butter and garlic into a wok or skillet and cook for about a minute.
- Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes or until green starts to soften.
- Add lemon pepper and salt for taste.
- Serve with a main dish and enjoy!.
What makes this recipe for garlic green beans so good? We are going to begin by cleaning the beans, cut off the stem end, and then steam the beans, and then will finish up sauteing them in the garlic butter. This ensures the beans are cooked to perfection. You can steam green beans in your InstantPot, in the Microwave, or on the stovetop. Super Easy Green Beans Recipe with Garlic Butter.