Delicious Green Beans and Mushrooms. To get started on this green bean recipe, cook the mushrooms. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Delicious Green Beans and Mushrooms.
Instead, lots of buttery flavor in those string beans! This chicken and green bean thing is buttery goodness you need this week. Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. You can cook Delicious Green Beans and Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Med. Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 lb. of Fresh Green Beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoned salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the salt, onion powder and pepper; heat through. KEYS TO THE PERFECT GREEN BEAN MUSHROOM SAUTE. Use mushrooms that are all about the same size, so they cook evenly.
Delicious Green Beans and Mushrooms instructions
- Heat oil over medium heat; Brown mushrooms until crisp..
- Add onion and saute..
- Add green beans and cook until tender..
- Add garlic and saute until brown. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you can find mini baby portobello mushrooms, just trim the stems. If using frozen green beans, just follow the stove-top cooking instructions on the package. If using fresh green beans, snip the bases off on all the green beans (this is the only tedious part of the dish) Or you can just buy pre-cut beans which are a bit spendier. In a bowl toss green beans, mushrooms, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper until everything is coated. Place green bean mushroom mixture onto a baking sheet in a single layer.