Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce. Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce I'm not all that preachy about how to cook or eat, but I am all about the gospel of incorporating more fresh produce into our diets. I'm a firm believer that if people just had more delicious experiences with vegetables, they'd love them like I do. When I learned the proper way to roast vegetables in the oven, I was immediately hooked.
These green beans are roasted until blistered, and then drizzled with a garlic soy glaze. Add garlic and saute' until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper if desired. You can cook Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce
- You need 1 pound of green beans washed, dried, stems removed.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of honey (you can also use agave syrup or plain sugar in the same ratio).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Scatter the green beans on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Top with oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper. A super EASY oven roasted green beans recipe with garlic and parmesan! It's the perfect healthy side dish for weeknights or holidays.
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C..
- On a sheet pan or baking sheet, toss the green beans with the 1.5 Tablespoons oil to thoroughly coat each green bean and spread evenly in a single layer..
- Roast green beans for 8 minutes on middle rack of oven. While you're waiting, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix thoroughly..
- After 8 minutes, take the beans out of the oven, pour the sauce over them, and gently stir to coat. Make sure to put the beans back in a single layer..
- Put the beans back on the top rack of the oven and roast another 4 minutes..
- Serve beans on a platter with the remaining sauce drizzled on top. Toasted sesame seeds are a great garnish for the dish if you've got them..
- Enjoy! :).
Roasted Green Beans are the perfect side dish. Oven roasted green beans are easily cooked to perfection! Still crisp and green with amazing flavor. Flavor classically or season with garlic and parmesan cheese. The perfect side dish for any meal!